• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fierce Carbon Fury 6.5 Creedmoor

Scopebite65

Just relisting it to clean it up.
6.5 Creedmoor w/ Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-10×56 green mildot scope, thumbhole stock, 20" barrel and Fierce travel case. 23 boxes plus 15 in 24th box of Hornady Precision Hunter and 10 boxes of Hornady 140 grain match ammo. Shoots 1/2"-3/4" with Hornady Precision Hunter ammo. 45 rounds through it. $5,000/OBRO shipped me to your FFL.
$2400 Bare rifle

No trades and prices are firm. Just gonna keep it up for sale and take it hunting if no one is interested.

Attachments

• 20220918_151408.jpg
    20220918_151408.jpg
    760.2 KB · Views: 323
This economy sucks. Offering a gun for $1000 less than I paid for it earlier this year and no bites. Thanks, biden
I can see that you are upset with everything Brandon has done by the expression on your face.
I still have not wrote up what happened at the hospital and then Jill getting hit and run after my surgery. PLUS trying to purchase a new vehicle.
I will post a story, but need to do it in a way that I do not get disbarred from LRH.

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"?
Rather Good looking says Jill!

I can see that you are upset with everything Brandon has done by the expression on your face.
I still have not wrote up what happened at the hospital and then Jill getting hit and run after my surgery. PLUS trying to purchase a new vehicle.
I will post a story, but need to do it in a way that I do not get disbarred from LRH.

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down"?
Rather Good looking says Jill!
Definitely feel his frustration. However, the fact I use that avi is if I put my real face up there the divorce rate would skyrocket 😂