• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Field Binoculars $100-200.00

I have an old pair of Bushnell 10x42 I would rate as good. They are about 20 years old. Green rubbereised protection skin with bag and covers. Work great in good light, more grainy in low light, as expected. $120 shipped.

Or you could go with a cheap set of new Vortex

I have an old pair of Bushnell 10x42 I would rate as good. They are about 20 years old. Green rubbereised protection skin with bag and covers. Work great in good light, more grainy in low light, as expected. $120 shipped.

Or you could go with a cheap set of new Vortex
Thanks i'll keep looking.

Sightron blue sky 8x32 are a real nice compact pair for $99 on eBay right now. I got them for $180 and really like them for bowhunting. I do have swarovskis that are everything i could dream of but they also cost 20x more.

Bird watchers were really high on these and they are glass snobs. I've been really impressed.

Screenshot_20220418-222554_eBay.jpg

Here's a picture through the sightrons with my cell phone last year.

Screenshot_20220417-211013_Photos.jpg

Sightron blue sky 8x32 are a real nice compact pair for $99 on eBay right now. I got them for $180 and really like them for bowhunting. I do have swarovskis that are everything i could dream of but they also cost 20x more.

Bird watchers were really high on these and they are glass snobs. I've been really impressed.

View attachment 359258
Here's a picture through the sightrons with my cell phone last year.

View attachment 359251
@nwmnbowhunter . Thanks. Yes for right now I just need to glass areas here in Michigan. keeping my eyes open for a better pair down the road. Appreciate the info.

Recent Posts