• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Few remage barrels

Sniper18

I have a few remage barrels I'm looking to part with. First one is a 26" 223 ackley improved that I got from urban rifle man, it shoots amazing with 77gr smk. Only reason I'm looking to sell that one is I want one that's 7 twist to try the heavier bullets. It also only has maybe 60 rounds down the tube. Next up is a 28 nosler 8 twist that is a crown ridge. I bought it off a guy that said it only had 2 boxes down the tube, I have not shot it due to not having reloading supplies and enough 7mm cals I shoot. It's 26" threaded 5/8-24 I believe. Will sell 250 shipped for the 223 barrel and 350 shipped for the 28 nosler or will consider trades for other remage barrels.

Next up is a 28 nosler 8 twist that is a crown ridge. I bought it off a guy that said it only had 2 boxes down the tube, I have not shot it due to not having reloading supplies and enough 7mm cals I shoot. It's 26" threaded 5/8-24 I believe. Will sell 250 shipped for the 223 barrel and 350 shipped for the 28 nosler or will consider trades for other remage barrels.

Is this still for sale?

If yes, what is the barrel contour?

Thanks!