• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal GOLD MEDAL MATCH 210 IN STOCK

SLVhunter on this site told me that he noticed no difference between magnum and standard primers if you are using extruded powders. I decided to see for myself, using a 300 RUM. I measured velocity of using Win standard primers vs 215s. No difference. Load was 90.7 8133 under a 200 AB.

Got 210s and 215s. If I could find some Winchester LR, I'd be set for everything I load for. Thanks for the heads up!

Brownell's had Win #41 in stock if anyone is interested needs some small rifle primers.
And only $109... Remember a few years ago when they were all about $20-$30...

I would be working when this popped up 🤦‍♂️ Would love to find some 215M's.

Is there really a noticeable difference between standard 215's and the M's with ES #'s?

I would be working when this popped up 🤦‍♂️ Would love to find some 215M's.

Is there really a noticeable difference between standard 215's and the M's with ES #'s?
Some say yes, some say no. If you are satisfied with your numbers with standards, then don't sweat it. Primers are the last thing I change in my load if I just can't quite get it where I want it. Keep your eye out on here over the next week or so. Other vendor's are sure to have them tomorrow and early next week I would assume. Brownells, Midsouth, Midway, etc.