• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED federal 215M near where you all live???

recently i was able to talk to a Federal ammunition representative at he Eastern great outdoor sports show. i asked him why there hasnt been any of these primers for sale for quite awhile. what he told me was is that there is no difference between manufacturing lines for these primers and and their premium ammunition manufacturing. what you see on the shelves for primers for federal is their excess after batches of ammunition. their premium ammunition has been selling out for awhile now so there hasnt been any excess to sell. i thought maybe it was the government ammunition production using all the primers but he said that they use CCI magnum primers which is mostly what i have right now because theyre easier to get.

Holy crap $calperman! :(

Yep been a guy on GB that is auctioning batches in 5,000 lots and the buy now is at $1,350 and the last 2 batches he sold went for $800+ (I quit watching way before that so don't know what final bid was!!)) Look like average price right now bout $270+ per 1,000

LUDICROUS!

If I could afford to have 4-5 $10,000 rifles for competitions I doubt I'd care to lose $150-$250 per thousand rounds I shoot. There are guys willing to pay a premium!

On snipershide a guy recently sold 100k primers for $28/1000. Someone is make a killing off that purchase