• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Federal 215 Primers

I have spent thousands buying outdoorlimited from 2017 to 2019, stocking up on cheap ammo as they were the cheapest including shipping. Who knew. There was one time that FedEx broke my package and loss some ammo during the distribution. Outdoorlimited promptly sent me replacements.

Placed an order yesterday for 210fgmm. Thank goodness I'm ok on magnums when powder valley and Natchez had them available.

These guys are legit. They are also part of ammoseek.

Here is what I just physically picked up at Outdoors there in photo. This is a real place for all like me that are stupid enough to pay the price LOL.

Attachments

• 2D97E1E0-C94A-4D92-8763-180143A7E142.jpeg
    2D97E1E0-C94A-4D92-8763-180143A7E142.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
Started to load some 308s today and load developing some new bullets. Which I haven't done in forever. Was trying to save primers. I was happy to plink with the cheap ball stuff.

Now that I've gotten more I don't feel as bad. Gotta pay to play.

Ordered some FGM primers today and got free shipping code. Then got an email stating they needed to charge me a Hazmat fee and the free shipping code caused an error. When I called I got the voicemail that stated they we not answering calls…thought, here we go…called back and spoke to someone. Charged me $20 for Hazmat. Invoice says shipped.

Anybody that ordered online have their order ship yet?
Placed on the 28th and got the shipping notice yesterday.

I sent an email as I had not gotten it. They replied with they ahve received quite a few primer sales recently and were slow to ship as a result.

I had to have a second $20 transaction for the HazMat they never charged me, so I emailed them as I thought shipping/tracking got messed up. Maybe worth sending them an email.

I ordered two cases. In the old days when it would have been $80 it wouldn't be such a big deal, but since it is now over $300...I am staying on them...

Mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I was charged on fee of $38ish dollars for shipping. It doesn't itemize HAZMAT separately, but I did get the code for free shipping even though I've bought from there before.