• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Federal 215 Primers

Just talked with Cabelas CS, my back order from 7/13 has not been filled. I would like to know if your orders are delivered. CS said there is no way they would let new orders jump ahead of my back order!!!:rolleyes:

I just got a UPS shipping notice. The 215M's from Cabela's will be delivered Monday.

Just for the record the sarcastic smiley is not directed at you, it is directed at Cabelas. This is not the first time I've seen this happen.

I will let you know but I'm very sure they are on the way. I checked my online account with Cabela's and the order status is showing "Shipped".
I did have some of the standard 215's on backorder with Cabela's but I canceled that order when I found them locally here in Ohio. I will be ****ed if they show up and are the standard 215's rather than the 215M's.... The order for the standard 215's is showing "Canceled" so hopefully they got it right.

I will let you know but I'm very sure they are on the way. I checked my online account with Cabela's and the order status is showing "Shipped".
I did have some of the standard 215's on backorder with Cabela's but I canceled that order when I found them locally here in Ohio. I will be ****ed if they show up and are the standard 215's rather than the 215M's.... The order for the standard 215's is showing "Canceled" so hopefully they got it right.

Well I feel kinda dumb. I have the standard 215's on backorder, missed the part about these being 215M's. I don't see that I can backorder the M's.

When I look at the Cabelas online store, they don't even list the 215M. They have the 210M, and the 215 Magnum (none of which are in stock), but nowhere on there is the 215M listed.

When I look at the Cabelas online store, they don't even list the 215M. They have the 210M, and the 215 Magnum (none of which are in stock), but nowhere on there is the 215M listed.
I noticed that as well. They must have took them off the website because when I ordered it did say 215 match. I had to call them to use my cabelas points and specifically asked to make sure they were 215 match primers. Fingers crossed that they do actually ship them the end of this month.

I also noticed they were gone off the website. My order said shipped and are able to track them. Supposed to be here the 26th.

I had a backorder with them, (Cabela's) for 8 months. Got an email last week showing they were shipping, got them that Friday!! Just ordered 3K more and it's back too the wait list. Oh well.