• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FEDERAL 210M

Thank you for the notification but at $140, I'll pass. Two bricks were $340 after hazmat and taxes. :oops:

Don't know if we'll find anything cheaper for a long time. Been checking numerous stores while traveling.

Back in the day, pre bug, outdoorlimited was my go to supplier of factory ammo. Must have spent thousands. They and SGA ammo were the cheapest shipped. They are good to go.

Hated to spend that much, but this was the last thing I was awaiting for (they had cci br2 too). Got got what I needed for a long while.

Same. I hated to do it but it is a binary choice.Either pay the piper so that I can shoot, or I sit and wish. I have seriously curtailed my shooting for the last two years, so it's time to splurge a little bit. 2000 will last me a year or so, and hopefully the supply constraints will have loosened by then.

They do, but prices are a little high. Higher than midway. I logged back into my account. Man last purchase was February 2020 for 45-70 lever evolution and atomic 300 blk subsonic. Man the times.

I've been getting their emails and things for the last 5 years. They are a legit company. Pay by credit card.