FED X Shipping

Len,
Sums it up?
4872C7F5-D261-4C95-A556-3523B867F0E3.jpeg

I had some die's coming from RCBS I was home all afternoon and evening. FedEx email says package out for delivery then at a little after 6:00 PM email says couldn't deliver no one home? Package did not require a signature. Next day they leave it where the sign I posted tells them to. So basically they really never showed up the first day because they didn't want to drive to my house so they just marked it no one home.
I plan to ask from now on when I order and if there is not a choice for a different shipping company I won't order. 1/2 the time with FedEx it turns in to a hassle.

I had some die's coming from RCBS I was home all afternoon and evening. FedEx email says package out for delivery then at a little after 6:00 PM email says couldn't deliver no one home? Package did not require a signature. Next day they leave it where the sign I posted tells them to. So basically they really never showed up the first day because they didn't want to drive to my house so they just marked it no one home.
I plan to ask from now on when I order and if there is not a choice for a different shipping company I won't order. 1/2 the time with FedEx it turns in to a hassle.
To be clear we never really had a problem with FED X before these past instances. I blame the delivery drivers.
Never really shipped through them much, but received from FEDX.
Since UPS started the new rules on firearms we were going to start shipping with FedX. We have a business account UPS so they pick firearms up at our place with no hassle, but extra cost. I also liked that I just printed a label out and dropped off at a UPS store for faster shipping. Can't do that anymore even being an FFL. We are beginning to like USPS better (NOT).

Live in rural Georgia now escaped "Atlanta". All the various delivery drivers are nice. Wife buys a LOT of stuff on-line since we are 45 minutes away from Sams, COSTCO, etc. Our experience over last year is USPS>UPS>FEDEX.
This ^^^^. Our local USPS people actually take good care of me. FedEx on the other hand sucks.

I have had several issues with Fedex over the last 25 years. 25 years ago, there was a package being delivered that required a signature. I saw the Fedex person pull up to the front of the house so I went to the door to meet them. They threw something in my mailbox and left. I went' out to the mailbox and there was a slip saying the had made an attempt to deliver but no one was home. The latest was almost the same. I was at my house waiting for a package that required a signature and the fedex driver left a note without making any attempt to knock on the door. My dog did not even hear them. I have never had issues with UPS drivers.

She's probably new to the area, moved there to get away from crime or some other concern she had.

This won't work for her, reinventing herself will fail because the stupid is inside her. It goes where she goes regardless of where she ends up.
hahahah BEST reply all day, like my Grandfather used to say, "ya just can't fix stupid"... City folk need to stay in the city...

I was driving into our driveway today with a huge storm erupting with Tornados. Just happened to glance over to see where the goats where and saw a package on a fence post in the middle of the driveway. Blended right in with the white fence. May have been there since yesterday. If I didn't see it today right when the storm was here, the package could have blown away into the goat area and not found it for a long time.

Last week I heard someone SCREAMING in the front of our house. I ran out with a pistol in hand thinking someone was being attacked. It was a delivery driver (female) on our front deck hysterically screaming. I am yelling back at her what is wrong. She pointed at Cassie our puppy and said "Curb that BEAST"! I said Mam it is just a puppy and won't hurt you. She would not listen to me. Then she started screaming that i had a gun. I had to take Cassie into the house and come back out to tell her Cassie was inside. She started yelling again to put vicious dogs up while running to her delivery truck.
When delivery people are hired they should be screened if they are afraid of animals and not give a delivery position. This person will not last in this area. Every house has at least one dog or other watch animal.
Cassie is a great name for an attack K9.

To be clear we never really had a problem with FED X before these past instances. I blame the delivery drivers.
Never really shipped through them much, but received from FEDX.
Since UPS started the new rules on firearms we were going to start shipping with FedX. We have a business account UPS so they pick firearms up at our place with no hassle, but extra cost. I also liked that I just printed a label out and dropped off at a UPS store for faster shipping. Can't do that anymore even being an FFL. We are beginning to like USPS better (NOT).

YUP...... poor girl was having a BAD day and was taking it out on you......
You see that alot nowadays..... road rage, discourteous actions inline waiting,etc..etc...
People without proper respect training...... disregard for others.....

I have had two bad experiences with Fedex in the last couple years.
First time they left my new Iphone at the wrong address on a porch that the person living there did not use!
After a week of notices that it had been delivered I ordered a new one,then they found the first one so I had two PIA.
Just couple days a go UPS could not deliver my barrel and action from Kampfeld Customs because Fedex had got my return address wrong.
The only reason I shipped it to Karl with Fedex was UPS would not ship it,of course Karl could ship it back UPS ???? Crazy!!

Recent Posts