• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fausti (Made in Italy) 28/.410 combo O/U Shotgun

adeel1981

Up for sale is Fausti Stefano (made in Italy) .28 gauge and .410 gauge over under combo shotgun. It is Silver II model that was imported by American Arms. The shotgun is in immaculate condition. Please study the pictures for its condition. I never Has original box, manual and certificate that came with it.
$800 shipped to your FFL from a private party in lower 48 through USPS.
Payment must be made through USPS money order.
First unconditional "I'll take it", takes precedence.
Cross Posted!

https://imgur.com/a/jiE3ZCq

I have a .410 Fausti that shoots to point of aim (about 60/40) from both barrels and has held up well to many hundreds (approaching a thousand) rounds. I had a buddy with a 12 ga Fausti that shot many thousands of rounds without trouble (about 150 rounds per week on the skeet field.) Eventually the firing pins broke, but were replaced for less than $50 and he was on his way again.

Long way of saying these are above "basic" quality guns while not quite approaching Citori or Beretta 686 levels of fit and finish. In essence, they are a great value for the money. I'm tempted to get this because I've put a shorter stock on my Fausti so my son could shoot skeet with me. But that means I can't shoot it anymore (without changing out the stock each time.) Having the 28 gauge would up it's value for hunting dove and quail. Hmm...

Good luck with your sale, sir. Nice firearm.

Recent Posts