Father and Son Antelope Hunt a Huge Experience

ADMIN

Administrator
If there is one lesson I hope all my children will come to understand it is that determination is an absolute key factor to success. This point was brought home by this year's antelope hunt. I applied for a unit this year with low odds of drawing in hopes of just attaining another preference point for Montana. I never expected to actually draw the tag. In this particular unit I knew antelope numbers were/are super low, so finding any antelope, let alone a buck, was going to be very difficult. Then add the fact that 90% of the land any antelope would be residing on would be private land, and permission is difficult, at best, to obtain. Well, you have your work cut out for you. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Father and Son Antelope Hunt a Huge Experience, By Troy Adams. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.