Fallow Deer?

Well I have found out these outfitters sure don't like emails! They all say call me!
So they can put that old time share /Ginsu knife hustle on me.
Well I want everything in print not spoken! No he said she said! They all say too busy
Well dude if you are too busy to answer me. I'm too busy to dump 10 grand with you!
I hope one of them reads this! Sorry for the rant but this frustrates me to no end!

For $10k USD you could fly to New Zealand or Australia in early April and hunt plenty of Fallow. As introduced species in both countries there is no tag system and I'm sure there are enough people around who could sort something out in either country without needing an expensive outfitter - although the outfitter will be more consistently able to get you onto a nice buck.

A little heavier built than Whitetailed deer, Fallow are easy with 243 and up. I've seen a couple of good ones taken with a 223 (simply because that was what was available).

This one taken at 261m (285yds) with a 130gn Berger VLD Hunting. Exit wound shown. Not one step taken.
6.5 SAUM - Fallow.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed that also they all want to talk. I really liked that when setting up my hunts. That being said I like your point of it being in writing. Some days I really wish for phone time with people other email.
You would think that would be an easy request to fill though.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts