• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fall Cleaning Sale

oneshot976

Cleaning out the closet.
1. Leica 1200 LRF $400.00 firm (With Case as well)
2. Bushmaster M4 Flattop Upper with bolt and carrier, approximately 350 to 400 round count 14inch bbl, mini Y-Comp Brake $400.00
3. Hook Buttstock for AR rifle slides over and full length buffer tube $40.00
4. Bushmaster A-3 Carry Handle new $75.00
5. The Rock bench rest used 1 time brand new with unfilled canvas/leather front bag that came with unit. $75.00
6. 100 round BETA Mag for Colt 9mm AR new in Black Case, Paper work and Grafite Never used $250.00
7. HS Precision Rem 700 LA RH BDL Ultramag BBL channel Aluminum Bedding Block, Like New $175.00
8. HS Precision Rem 700 Sendero LA RH BDL Varmit BBL channel Aluminum Bedding Block (VERY Small Chip on bottom rear of pistol grip on stock from Remington when New) $150.00
9. Remington 700 LSS ultra mag Take off stock Green and Grey Laminate Not a scratch on it $100.00
10. Steyer SBS Tactical Heavy BBL Take off stock Black used but in very good condition $50.00

Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

Pics Available at request.

Email [email protected]

Thanks, Oneshot

email sent on the lss stock and the sendero stock!
Brien

Brien,
I sent you a reply to your email. They are both still available and yours if you want them. Phone number on email for contact to work out details give me a call.

Thanks,
Oneshot

email returned... will call you tomorow... thanks
Brien

Oneshot, I am interested in the HS Precision Rem 700 LA RH BDL Ultramag BBL channel Aluminum Bedding Block, Like New $175.00. I have a few questions though. Is the barrel channel for a sporter barrel or a heavy varmint barrel? What color is it? Will a Remington 700 7mm mag drop into it? Please call me @ (405) 850-2239 as I am unable to check e-mail right now. Thanks, Dean-o