• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Safe cleaning sale

gunhog

Bunch of stuff not getting used so listing for sale or trade.
**The only trades I'm really after are REM STW hunter- SS or Sendero in 25-06 VSSF .**
I'm going to be adding stuff over the next few days as I decide what I can live without so let me know if any questions. THis stuff is from my collection and guaranteed to be as described/ pictured.
MOre detailed pics can be done just ask.
5 Rifles to start from top to bottom..

~ Remington 700 VS Carbon fiber 22-250 Super clean factory gun w about 100 rounds fired. Minor scuff on barrel otherwise as new- optic, mounts negotiable -will list separately $1495 shipped
~ REMINGTON VSSF in 223. Another low round count beauty in minty condition $1095 shipped
~ REMINGTON VSSF in 220 SWIFT- I bought as unfired and have not fired it (i have another one) $1195 shipped
~ REMINGTON LVSF in 221 Fireball- Bought as new, shot a box of factory loads to dial in. Has the sticky pad but new replacement stock included!! $1295 shipped
~ Last from this group is REMINGTON 40X BR in 222 with LUPY 36X Target Dot. Super accurate with hair trigger and mint condition all around! PKG deal $2200 shipped
Rifle $1795 and 36x w box $595.

Shoot me a email or text for more info or additional pics.
Thanks
GLENN six o five 360 seventy nine sixty 2
[email protected]

Last edited:
The 22-250 with carbon fiber barrel is all factory and DOES include original box with sale.
If my memory serves me correctly these guns were made in ltd quantities for 2 or 3 years either side of 1999- 2001. so relatively scarce and more so in great condition w box- thanks

How long is the barrel on the 22-250? And who made it? Browning did a setup like this with Christensen Arms back around 2000 in the same caliber. I believe they made about 500 of them

Gun is made by Remington and was small run in 2000-2001 of 223, 22-250 and 308. I believe they bought Bbls from Christiansen . I have the original box so will post picture asap.
26" bbl

Last edited: