• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S: Proof Research carbon barrel .264 cal 8tw

O6DODGE

Up for sale is my Proof Research carbon fiber wrapped barrel. It is a sendero contour that finishes at 24in. The caliber is a .264 (6.5) and it is a 8 twist barrel. I was going to build a light weight 6.5 creedmoor, but things have changed and I need to move this barrel. If you would like pics please text me or Email me with your number and I will text you pics. I am selling the barrel for $750 shipped and insured or best reasonable offer. My cell is 281-744-6852 or email me at [email protected] first come first serve so please email or text me. I don't check this forum much through out the day while at work. I accept PayPal f/f or + the %. I have venmo as well or regular cashiers check/ postal order will work.

up for sale is my proof research carbon fiber wrapped barrel. It is a sendero contour that finishes at 24in. The caliber is a .264 (6.5) and it is a 8 twist barrel. I was going to build a light weight 6.5 creedmoor, but things have changed and i need to move this barrel. If you would like pics please text me or email me with your number and i will text you pics. I am selling the barrel for $750 shipped and insured or best reasonable offer. My cell is 281-744-6852 or email me at [email protected] first come first serve so please email or text me. I don't check this forum much through out the day while at work. I accept paypal f/f or + the %. I have venmo as well or regular cashiers check/ postal order will work.

sold!!