• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof research carbon 375 cal barrel

This would also makes me think 375/ 338 Laupa improved. Hmmm. Have a couple 375 barrels.1 Bartlien and 1 Rock creek. Any trades? Just a thought.

This has my attention as well. Can I ask what bullets you had in mind with the 11" twist?

it will shoot the 350 smk, 350 lazer, 350 MTH and 352 CE MT. i had three of these one on my personal CT and have shot the 352 CE exclusively and its mind boggling how accurate it shoots all these bullets. These were ordered for hunting weight rifles using hunting weight, with a little faster bullets for shooting out to 15-1700 yards. yes i know that there is way bigger and way higher bc but these weren't ordered with the intention of shooting 2 miles.

Sorry for the delay. Had snow to move this weekend. The Wisconsin thing . Barrels specs as follows.

Rock Creek 31 inch long , 1,35 for 5 then taper to .875 , 8 Groove , 11.5 twist.

Bartlien 28 inch long. 1.25 for 4 then taper to .875, 6 groove, 11 to 9.5 gain twist.

Thanks Jeff.