• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S NF ATACR 5x25x56 MOAR SFP LIKE NEW!

Ingwe

Hello Fellas,

I am selling my ATACR with regret but I feel that it is just too big and heavy for my sporter-sized rifle. I am replacing it with a 30mm Zeiss Diavari that I just purchased from another member here.

I won't go into detail on how incredible the ATACR is so I will just tell you about mine:

5x25x56 with MOAR reticle. 1/4" adjustments. It is less than 2 years old and except for 2 slight ring marks on the bottom of the scope, it is in brand new condition. The glass is PERFECT. It also has the new NF scope-caps that clamp on. They look like they could stop a stray round:)

I only used the scope on an indoor range and it only has 50 or so 7mmRemMag rounds on it.

I also have a set of lapped (low) Ken Farell Steel Rings that were the perfect height on my 20moa base with a #3 barrel.

I also have a Kenton Ind Turret Knob calibrated for a 7mmRemMag 168gr ABLR at 3,128fps. I would assume that if your load is similar then POI would be pretty close...I'll throw it in free either way.

I also have the box, factory caps, and it's never used sunshade. I don't know what I did with the booklets but NF has them available.

For the scope and caps I am asking $1,880 *Price is shipped to you.

For the scope, caps, and rings, I am asking $2,050.

I would rather sell rings with scope but if you have your own rings I will just sell the rings separate.

If you are interested then give me a PM and I will respond ASAP.

Thanks Fellas!

I know where youre coming from brother but $1,600 is too low, sorry:)

Hello Stephen,

It is the C445, ATACR 5x25x56, .250 MOA, MOAR

It does have an illuminated retical, but it is not the Digilum. I believe that the Digilum is only found on NF's newest ATACR.