Ever go back and read your posts?

Carlos88

I try not to but the temptation is too great. After reading a a whole bunch of them I realized my brilliance was not shining through since none of them had likes or comments. Strange.

In any event and as an example (I think I deleted the post), I made a wonderful contraption to place my Magneto Speed at muzzle length. It included camera doohickies, threaded pieces of aluminum, nuts, bolts and weighed about 6 pounds. I discovered after assembly that the camera arm thingee was very sensitive to the pressure required to kept it in the air and would swing wildly to and fro (sometimes over 90 degrees) but the worst problem was gravity. It had the tendency to flop straight down, resembling the motion required to split wood with an axe. It was very disconcerting. I had to abandon the project when my wife laughed at me which included a lot of finger pointing, knee slapping and kleenex. I was not amused.

Then I found a doohickie made by Magneto Speed to do exactly what I wanted for $300 less.

I did delete the post didn't I?

Last edited:
I don't go looking for my posts but I love reading the first page of a thread and then reading the last page of the thread. It is amazing how a simple post will morph into something completely different!

It's usually much better than the "telephone" game in grade school.

I try not to but the temptation is too great. After reading a a whole bunch of them I realized my brilliance was not shining through since none of them had likes or comments. Strange.

In any event and as an example (I think I deleted the post), I made a wonderful contraption to place my Magneto Speed at muzzle length. It included camera doohickies, threaded pieces of aluminum, nuts, bolts and weighed about 6 pounds. I discovered after assembly that the camera arm thingee was very sensitive to the pressure required to kept it in the air and would swing wildly to and fro (sometimes over 90 degrees) but the worst problem was gravity. It had the tendency to flop straight down, resembling the motion required to split wood with an axe. It was very disconcerting. I had to abandon the project when my wife laughed at me which included a lot of finger pointing, knee slapping and kleenex. I was not amused.

Then I found a doohickie made by Magneto Speed to do exactly what I wanted for $300 less.

I try NOT to...I get mad at my self when I do!

My magneto speed mount is made by Wiser precision (very light)

I do read some of my old posts but as I get older my typing comes out a little different than what's in my mind and I don't understand some of my old posts,sorry for that.I know what I mean but for some I may sound like my mind is gone on vacation!

Now you tell me. 🤣🤣
A960A63A-0797-4CC2-BF69-6E1F66D017A3.jpeg

Recent Posts