Europtics.com - Prices Leupold

Mike027

Hello all,

Im looking to pick up a Leupold VX3 4.5-14x50 scope and after searching the internet the best prices I have seen for the VX3s are at Euro Optics.

http://www.eurooptic.com/leupold-vx-3-45-14x50mm-30mm-side-focus-cds-matte-duplex-115238.aspx

I have never ordered from them before. I did find several email threads posted on the net that indicated firearm purchases have gone smoothly but I didnt see much talk about optics.

Have any of the forum members purchased from them in the past? Any problems? Im surprised they are able to sell at a lower price than other stores.

I know many of the forum members shop at Cameraland but I did not see the model I was looking for listed on their website but I will check with them on Monday for a quote if they have it in stock.

Thanks. Mike

Buy with confidence from Euro Optic. I worked with the owner in our previous careers as LE officers and served in the Military with him as well. He is good to go!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.