Encore factory muzzleloader using imr4198

I shot it today I'm not sure about the pressure it creates. But I know that with 100gr 2 pellets kicks a lot harder than imr 4198!
I have a couple of friends that use imr4198
With Powerbelt 245grs for years with no problems? I'm not sure? I appreciate your post thanks!
I have a Cva Paramount Pro 45cal that I love

We've got an Encore and an Encore fx in the family. I don't even run the Encore as hard as I run my Black diamond. You can run as hard as you please, but that shotgun primer only holds back 14K lup or less in a shotgun. My brother also has a Paramount and I've shot it a bit. Not really into something like that. I'd have to run it in the rifle season here, and I've got a lot better toys for that.

A factory Encore IS NOT a smokeless firearm. What you may be doing will work until it doesn't and at that point, hopefully you don't kill or maim yourself or someone else. And after posting that, you're on your own as far as liability.

If you want a smokeless Encore, contact Luke at Arrowheadrifles.com and purchase a barrel and breech plug from him. Follow his recommendations.

You need do some studying on this check out some tube videos what could happen I have a pro hunter with a brux barrel from Hanks Custom Guns you won't regret making this move for what could happen if it goes south!!!