• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED em 11-87 Premier 20 Ga 26"

I have bought and sold here for years with no issues. I prefer a check I wait till clears, usually 2 or 3 days, but will take PP FF or zelle. Need an FFL that takes from individual, I will include a copy of my DL. I will also meet FTF in Houston Area.

I have for sale an excellent condition 11-87 Premier Remington, 20 Ga, works with 2.75 and 3" shells. Blueing is very good with a few scatter marks. no rust. Buttstock is in great condition with a few marks, original LOP to original REM pad.

Like most of the later Rem Premier 11-87s, at least half the ones that I have seen that have been used at least, this one has a hairline crack in the bottom of the forend. It is circled in yellow on the pics. It runs from the back to before where the checkering starts. The early Rem 11-87s, like mine that my Dad bought me in 1987 had a section of fiberglass tape and resin on the inside of the forends in the back just where this crack was. I guess Rem knew what they were doing originally, but got cheap or something. The crack has been professionally repaired by me with Gorilla glue in the crack let to properly cure and fiberglass tape and resin on the inside of the forend just like the originals, I guarantee this will not crack again. There was also a small chip on the right side of the forend by the ejection port, it can be seen in the pics. I used wood filler, some stain and true oil, and sealed it with urethan like the rest of the stock. it looks good and will hold up.

The gun comes with 5 chokes, Skeet, IC, Impoved Mod (It is really what Rem call LM), M, and F. It also has the original manual, and a bag of spare gas seals.

These are very desirable guns as can be seen by the prices they actually sell for on Gunbroker, additionally the Premier is was better finished and smoother gun than the later Sportsman models they put out.

I want $965 shipped to the lower 48 for it. Only trade I am interested is a Pre lock Smith 29 or 629.

Be safe all. Spence
Do you still have this shotgun for sale?