• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Rem 11-87 youth 20 gauge

7mmSendaro

Looking for a Remington 11-87 youth 20 gauge to keep my 7 going on 8 year old interested. He has outgrown (in his mind):) his single shot .410!

Thanks,

Brian

Scott,

I looked at those but I'm afraid he isn't strong or long armed enough to be effective with a pump yet. I'm also looking for the recoil reduction of the auto. I sure prefer the price of a pump!

I just found one locally for $579 locally.

Just a note about the 11-87 being as it is what I got for my son. There is a rubber O ring up in the gas piston area. It is easy to tear it and it is easy to get a new one.

It is easy to let a shell pop back under the bottom lever if you do not push it far enough for it to catch and that jams it up. Just take a knife or similiar object and push the shell back up into the magazine tube. Or you can disassemble it.

Thanks Bob, appreciate the tips. These issues sound strangely similar to my old 1100....guess they didn't learn any thing:)!

I am picking up Jared's gun tomorrow morning. The boy will have a long day at school waiting to come home and get his hands on that new shootin' iron!

Recent Posts