Electric trike, anybody use one?

We have been hunting the last two years with e-bikes it's really opened some areas up for us. Most of the areas we ride them on are motorcycle trails and logging roads. I have a Bakcou storm full suspension bike that I think now has close to 800 miles on. It's been a great bike I did get the biggest battery they make for it which is a 25ah. I just got my first flat at about 600 miles just put a new tube in it and was god to go. The other bike my now 14 year old son ride and it's a rad rover 6 plus. It's been a good bike but have had a few issues with it. I had to wait on parts that were on backorder. We both ride with a pack frame and gun or bow on backpack. I would not recommend having a gun rack on the bike. Some of the trails get skinny. We have packed out several animals with the bikes. It's a hell of a lot easier than walking with a pack full o meat. Now battery life all depends on the amount of assist you use and how much your working. I try to stay around 3 assist unless I get to a steep hill then I just bump it up for a bit.

E-bike with game hauler.jpg

We have been hunting the last two years with e-bikes it's really opened some areas up for us. Most of the areas we ride them on are motorcycle trails and logging roads. I have a Bakcou storm full suspension bike that I think now has close to 800 miles on. It's been a great bike I did get the biggest battery they make for it which is a 25ah. I just got my first flat at about 600 miles just put a new tube in it and was god to go. The other bike my now 14 year old son ride and it's a rad rover 6 plus. It's been a good bike but have had a few issues with it. I had to wait on parts that were on backorder. We both ride with a pack frame and gun or bow on backpack. I would not recommend having a gun rack on the bike. Some of the trails get skinny. We have packed out several animals with the bikes. It's a hell of a lot easier than walking with a pack full o meat. Now battery life all depends on the amount of assist you use and how much your working. I try to stay around 3 assist unless I get to a steep hill then I just bump it up for a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_6920.jpeg
    IMG_6920.jpeg
    441.1 KB · Views: 27