eiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56 T* Rapid Z-1000 Reticle

A/C Guy

He has some great deals on trade show demo units.

Ordered it last week from Alex at Euro Optics

UPS Tracking says it will be here Monday!

It is going to be a very, very long weekend. ;)

I just realized, I missed the Z in Zeiss

Last edited:
They about 60miles away from me, the wife & I shoot IDPA every month close by, I plan on stopping in and looking at what he has, I am in the market for a 4.5 or 6.5 variable Conquest - I see he has them in stock with EXC ratings as a seller.

Good luck with that, I am sure its a sweet piece of glass.

Zeiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56 T* Rapid Z-1000 Reticle

This scope is really nice. The optics are superb and the reticle is exactly what I was looking for. That saves me $1100 since the next choice was the Schmidt & Bender 5-25 for $2900.

I check the Zeiss website, according to their ballistics calculator, if I load 250 grain GameKings at around 2650 fps, the the horizontal lines will be useable from 200 to 900 yards. I won't need to dial much, if at all. Obviously, I need to work up the load first and verify it on paper, but for hunting purposes, it appears to be very close.

Alex's description of light ring marks was not quite accurate. The ring marks are barely visible; you have to really look for them. So far, he is batting 1000 with me; 2 purchases, and each was better than described.

Now, just waiting on my 20moa base. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.