Edlx 340gr boredriver !!!!

$19.99 for 12 bullets- limit 3 @ midwayusa

340gr eldx boredriver ml bullets-- I ordered some got an in stock email-- hope they show up so i can test
Shoot into 1 1/2" @ 100 with my T/C ProHunter all day long with 80 grains weighed BH 209

I will be in late October early November ML season here. Good Lord willing, I'll put one in a deer.
I've got a late notice muzzleloader elk hunt next week that I was planning on using these for. But, they're not holding up well being sho into wet magazines at 50yds. The accuracy at 100yds is amazing though.

Attachments

• 20230925_194157.jpg
    20230925_194157.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 52
I wanted to buy some BoreDrivers and try out but I could not find a bullet seating jag that fit that pointed of a projectile. Did you make your own??

I wanted to buy some BoreDrivers and try out but I could not find a bullet seating jag that fit that pointed of a projectile. Did you make your own??
Hornady sells them, or there are other manufacturers jags that will work also....all the info you need is right on the website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230927_123947_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230927_123947_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 33
Hornady has one available for the 340 ELDX, which I have. However, I drilled my existing jag out with a drill bit of appropriate size to accomplish the same thing. Reason I did is the length of my existing jag.
I've got a late notice muzzleloader elk hunt next week that I was planning on using these for. But, they're not holding up well being sho into wet magazines at 50yds. The accuracy at 100yds is amazing though.
I'd still use them on elk but avoid the shoulder. However, deer aren't hard to kill and I think they will work excellent on deer.

I shoot them a little this summer when I finally got ahold of some. They shot great out of my CVA accura with bh209 and the large rifle primer conversion. My first time to the range, I was using my standard seating jag on my range Rod and was pulling the bullet back up after seating. It was separating from the base. I ended up beading a bullet into a jag and it works great. I used this bullet on a moose this fall. I shot him at 50 yards and it failed to exit and did not penetrate the opposite ribs. I only had to shoot the moose once and it died quickly and the lungs were mush, but with only one hole there was no blood trail. But the moose died, the bullet did what it was supposed to do.