Editing posts

winmagman

I'm trying to learn how to post pictures in a post(without having to go to another site). When I went back to edit a post from 12-4 I got a message that said Maximum time to edit post has expired. (something to that effect) Is that just because of the software change or is there going to be a timeframe for editing posts?
Chris

Len would know better than I would but on another forum I visit there is about a 6 hour window to edit a post unless it has received a response. This may be inplace because on some forums where the discussions get more heated than here it is common for one of the people to go back and change what was originally said to confuse the arguement.

Hope that gives some temporary answer to your question.

winmagman

Yes, there is a 6 hour window for editing.

You will have to have your images hosted on another site in order to post them here...just as with the former software.

Thanks Len
I'm using Imagestation as a host site. I just thought I'd go back and try to edit the pics to post without linking instead of retyping the URL. But in the last ten minutes I've learned to "cut and paste" man what a time saver. Also learned how to use the Image option. I'm starting to scare myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.