E bikes trailors

Tom Erickson

Picking up a e bike for rhis years hunting for those hunting useing a e bike what kind of trailor do you use a single tire or one more like on a trailor 2 tires just wondering witch works better

I have an ebike but I don't have a trailer but have been looking at them n decided that the 2 trailers have there pros n cons based on terrain and payload. I am leaning towards the single wheeled trailer to keep my width down so I can fit on smaller trails just my opinion

I have an ebike but I don't have a trailer but have been looking at them n decided that the 2 trailers have there pros n cons based on terrain and payload. I am leaning towards the single wheeled trailer to keep my width down so I can fit on smaller trails just my opinion
I was leaning that way but how would they do Hauling out of deer? Just thinking might be hard to balance the load . I dont know that why im asking

I had a painful experience with a two wheeled trailer. Side-hilling with a pronghorn on it was impossible, The trailer would flip when its up hill wheel hit anything. After 6-8 times getting pitched from the trailer flipping was enough. The single wheel cart fixes that. There are a few makers of them. QuietKat, Bakcou, Burley... Might be more. But the single wheel is a way better design for off road. The two wheel design is fine on roads

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.