Dumb Husband

royinidaho

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds"

Willing to try anything, I fetched a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies.

I stopped.

"Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says: "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again although he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw.

Quote: I may be the slowest guy on the mountain . . . . but . . . . I'm on the mountain! royinidaho

Roy,
I've been trying to find a way to break this to you diplomatically, but just haven't been able to come up with one. So here goes:

This ain't no Mountain, this is just barely the foothills, the mountains don't start for another 10 miles!

Sorry to pop your bubble!.......................:D

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.