DTACs real BC?

wilkup

I'm curious what the true BC on the 115gr pointed bullet Tubb offers as well as the 110gr Sierra Match King he builds it off of.
G1 would be great, but G7 is preferred. I plan to launch this little bullet at 3400+ fps.

I'm curious what the true BC on the 115gr pointed bullet Tubb offers as well as the 110gr Sierra Match King he builds it off of.
G1 would be great, but G7 is preferred. I plan to launch this little bullet at 3400+ fps.

I am using a .301 G7 out of a 7.5 twist Barrlein at 2990 fps. It's worked well to 1230 yards. These are the pointed, non-rebated, non-coated version.

I am using a .301 G7 out of a 7.5 twist Barrlein at 2990 fps. It's worked well to 1230 yards. These are the pointed, non-rebated, non-coated version.

Do you think the rebated ones would have a higher BC? .301 sounds like a sweet BC to me! Should be able to hit ~3450' which will be plenty deadly on everything past where I like to shoot game and drill steel at stupid distances if I ever practice enough for that sort of thing

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.