• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

DTA Desert Tech 6.5x47 Lapua Bartlein barrel, standard .470 RH bolt head

outdoorsmunn

I've sold my DT rifle and kit, and have some remain goodies to sell.

6.5x47 Lapua barrel. Work done by Ty Frehner. FDE Cerakote. 26" Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ protector. 1:8 twist. This thing is an absolute hammer! 1893 round count. - $475 shipped/insured
87Qivrh.jpg
2r3g4kn.jpg

Standard .470 right hand 308/6.5 Creed/260 etc bolt head. $100 shipped
8OpKaO7.jpg

SOLD 7LRM barrel. Work done by SAC. FDE Cerakote, spiral fluted 26" Bartlein barrel, 5/8x24 muzzle thread w/ blended protector (brass and dies available separately) 168 round count. - $1050 shipped/insured
SOLD 6 round SA mags. $125 shipped for the nice two. $40 shipped for the ugly one
SOLD 10 round SA mags. 1 new and 1 used. $110 each, $210 for pair
SOLD Kydex magazine carrier with Tek Lok. $40 shipped

Last edited:
I'm interested in the SAC 223 conversion kit. I'll send you a message with my contact info.

Chassis + 223 Remington kit. Work done by SAC. Complete 223 kit. FDE Ceraktote. 26" straight fluted Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ blended protector. bolt and 10 round mag included. 180 round count. - $3700

I'll take this plus the hard case.

**Chassis/223 kit SOLD pending funds**

For sale is my Desert Tech SRS-A1 w/ monopod and cheek riser. I have a total of 4 barrels available for it, and a bunch of accessories. Gun has small signs of wear but has been well taken care of. The safety selector has tape on the inside to give it more resistance. I am selling because I have started shooting PRS with a traditional bolt gun, and find that I don't use my switch barrel setup as much as I thought I would. I would like to sell the chassis with a conversion kit first, after which I will sell off anything the initial buyer doesn't want. I am willing to work with the buyer to sell any combo of things they might be interested in. Buyer will get chassis and conversion kit of their choice, plus T-handle torque wrench, DT bore guide, 2 picatinny rails, and butt plate L.O.P. spacers. If the buyer is interested, I can throw in the DT rolling hard case w/ custom cut foam for $250. I also will offer the Gen 2 Razor and Spuhr mount combo to the buyer for $2000, but the scope is not for sale individually. 3 of the 4 barrels were done by Short Action Customs (SAC) Feel free to ask any questions, I can email full size pics to anybody who would like them.

Chassis + 7LRM kit. Work done by SAC. FDE Cerakote, spiral fluted 26" Bartlein barrel, 5/8x24 muzzle thread w/ blended protector, bolt and 1 mag included (brass and dies available separately) 168 round count. - $3800

Chassis + 6.5x47 Lapua kit. Work done by Ty Frehner. FDE Cerakote. 26" Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ protector. bolt and 2 six round mags included. 1893 round count. - $3400

Chassis + 223 Remington kit. Work done by SAC. Complete 223 kit. FDE Ceraktote. 26" straight fluted Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ blended protector. bolt and 10 round mag included. 180 round count. - $3700

Chassis + 260 Remington kit. Work done by SAC. Black Cerakote. 26" straight fluted Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ custom fit brake. bolt and 2 six round mags included. 2614 round count. - $2900

28arzpe.jpg
684va1.jpg

2yniej5.jpg

2po4gol.jpg

25sr1gi.jpg

238w8z.jpg

izxfki.jpg

i20knq.jpg

20pzdp5.jpg

iokh2w.jpg

rw1d1k.jpg

210x3ro.jpg

wl6e7d.jpg

voo4e8.jpg

2lsgylh.jpg

**Chassis/223 kit SOLD pending funds**

For sale is my Desert Tech SRS-A1 w/ monopod and cheek riser. I have a total of 4 barrels available for it, and a bunch of accessories. Gun has small signs of wear but has been well taken care of. The safety selector has tape on the inside to give it more resistance. I am selling because I have started shooting PRS with a traditional bolt gun, and find that I don't use my switch barrel setup as much as I thought I would. I would like to sell the chassis with a conversion kit first, after which I will sell off anything the initial buyer doesn't want. I am willing to work with the buyer to sell any combo of things they might be interested in. Buyer will get chassis and conversion kit of their choice, plus T-handle torque wrench, DT bore guide, 2 picatinny rails, and butt plate L.O.P. spacers. If the buyer is interested, I can throw in the DT rolling hard case w/ custom cut foam for $250. I also will offer the Gen 2 Razor and Spuhr mount combo to the buyer for $2000, but the scope is not for sale individually. 3 of the 4 barrels were done by Short Action Customs (SAC) Feel free to ask any questions, I can email full size pics to anybody who would like them.

Chassis + 7LRM kit. Work done by SAC. FDE Cerakote, spiral fluted 26" Bartlein barrel, 5/8x24 muzzle thread w/ blended protector, bolt and 1 mag included (brass and dies available separately) 168 round count. - $3800

Chassis + 6.5x47 Lapua kit. Work done by Ty Frehner. FDE Cerakote. 26" Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ protector. bolt and 2 six round mags included. 1893 round count. - $3400

Chassis + 260 Remington kit. Work done by SAC. Black Cerakote. 26" straight fluted Bartlein barrel. 5/8x24 muzzle threads w/ custom fit brake. bolt and 2 six round mags included. 2614 round count. - $2900

28arzpe.jpg
684va1.jpg

2yniej5.jpg

2po4gol.jpg

25sr1gi.jpg

238w8z.jpg

izxfki.jpg

i20knq.jpg

20pzdp5.jpg

iokh2w.jpg

rw1d1k.jpg

210x3ro.jpg

wl6e7d.jpg

voo4e8.jpg

2lsgylh.jpg
I'm interested in the 6.5x47 if its still available.

I'll take the bolt with magnum bolt head.

edit: i'll take the hard case too.

Last edited: