Drop leg holster For Glock Model 20 and 40 in 10mm

I've used drop holsters. They all suck and wiggle around slapping against your man parts and leg. To get them to work right you need to be blessed with massive thighs or cinch the leg straps down like a tourniquet. Especially on long range movements.
So my advise is don't use one...but if you are dead set on it, serpa level 3 and safariland drop flex.

image.jpgimage.jpg
I use this hog hunting, but like they said, strap it down.

I just carry on my hip. Just as fast(er) and my junk and leg gets less beat up. Plus I don't have to cut off all blood supply to my leg to get it to work.

Depends, but no. To the point, I put my holster on the waste strap. I have areas on most of my packs that it (a holster) was designed for. For day packs, I put it on my hip, and call it good. On my 7 day pack, the waist belt is molle, so I use the serpa plate for the holster quick detach. If you decide to do it this way, make sure that the holster you get locks down on the straps completely. Nothing worst then drawing your gun during the pucker and the gun and the holster come out together.

Depends, but no. To the point, I put my holster on the waste strap. I have areas on most of my packs that it (a holster) was designed for. For day packs, I put it on my hip, and call it good. On my 7 day pack, the waist belt is molle, so I use the serpa plate for the holster quick detach. If you decide to do it this way, make sure that the holster you get locks down on the straps completely. Nothing worst then drawing your gun during the pucker and the gun and the holster come out together.
Ok if it is on your pack belt and you take your pack off you no longer have access to it ?

I move it to my hip. I use the ivory emg pack holster. The only one that doesn't come out is on my seven day pack. It uses a quick detach from a plate, and allows it to be mounted on another plate elsewhere. Which is on my my hip.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.