• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **DPMS Gen 2 Recon 308 AR10 with Magpul PRS stock--

jcvibby

Non-Profit Sponsor
Hey Guys,

I have for sale a great condition DPMS G2 Recon 308. It has seen about 30 rounds. Its great overall condition. only thing I see are some very very slight safe marks.

It has a MagPul MOE grip and MagPul PRS stock in OD Green. The PRS stock is awesome, much more comfortable and has a ton of adjustment. Everything else is in stock configuration. Runs very smooth and is really accurate. Love the rifle just don't have time to shoot it.

Comes with the Magpul Back Up Iron Sites. And will come with 2 magazines.

Suppressor not included. But I will include a muzzle brake for the rifle.

The vortex gen 1 5-20 razor is also available for an extra $1400 with the AAdmount 35mm 20MOA mount, and AADmount flip caps. I can package the entire thing together and leave everything mounted up and ready to rock.

DPMS rifle for sale for $1550, with mags, BUIS, and the PRS stock. I will ship on my dime.

Discreet Paypal plus 3.5%, check, money order, cash accepted. Funds will need to clear before shipping if need be.

Thanks for looking, have a blessed day.

e5fqsp.jpg

qy8ugg.jpg

14nfvgp.jpg

1ylchs.jpg

Now lowered to $1300, shipped! Screaming deal guys

Thanks for looking

Jake

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a Ruger #1 in 25–06, for a Browning BLR in 257 Roberts, and also a Mathews DXT bow.