• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Dpms ap4 308

jasonprox700

I have a DPMS AP4 in 308 for sale. I swapped out the handguard for a 12" Apex Gatorgrip handguard with their full length top rail. The trigger was swapped for a CMMG. I also swapped out the charging handle for a BCM Gunfighter. The barrel is 16" with a 1:10 twist. The barrel was also re-contoured under the handguard by ADCO Firearms.

The approximate weight of the gun is around 7.75lbs.

$975 plus shipping to your ffl
Paypal +4% or money order accepted

How many rounds fired? How accurate is it? With what ammo?Any targets? When did you buy it? What is the trigger pull weight?

I don't have an exact round count, but it's well under 500.

Accuracy: Like any rifle, it likes some rounds more than others.
Hunting bullets;
168gr Barnes Triple Shocks: amazing accuracy, actually averaged sub moa 3 shot groups.
165 & 180gr Hornady Interlocks: 1-2 moa
180gr SST: according to my notes, 1.5"@100 yards (5 shot groups)

Match bullets;
168 & 175gr Hornady Match, Sierra SMK's, and Nosler Custom Comps:
These all shot so close that I settled on the Noslers just because they were the cheapest. Sub 1" 5 shot groups over Varget

Shot some 147gr Mil Surplus, but used a red dot, so no groups for you.

I don't have any targets to produce. I just go off of my reloading notes.

I purchased the rifle about 5 years ago.

I do not have a weight on the trigger pull. All I can say is it was a big upgrade over stock. It's not a Geissele, but it's actually not too bad. I've recommended it to a few friends looking to stay within their budgets.

Turned the barrel down from I believe .975" down to .750" diameter to shave off weight. It made a huge difference in handling and it balances much better.