Dove hunt blog!!!

HUAINAMACHERO

Finally!!!
I have been invited for a dove hunt for this weekend in northern Mexico, after a 10 hour drive will be set for a two day hunt(friday and saturday), private ranch, no daily limit, I am taking 500 shots with me:D:D:D. I am really pumped with it. Promise to take lots of pictures, and will be back on sunday to tell you all how it went. Have fun in the mean time.

Well, back from the dove hunting trip. We had a great time. We had planned 4 shooting sessions, 2 for friday and 2 for saturday. There were 3 of us hunting. The first hunt was the best one, we dropped around 200 doves in that morning. The doves were eating in the sorghum fields, and they were hooked with it. Second hunt was not a good one, we moved to a different field and there wasnt a lot of action, we only shoot like 25. The third hunt was pretty decent, but it was raining which kept doves from pouring into the field. We shot 85 that morning. The last hunt, saturday afternoon was in rainy weather also, and the action was not that good, we shot a total of 50 that afternoon. We had a great time, enjoying the outdoors was great even though we had rain the second day. Now I have a lot of doves in my freezer!!!:D
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.