Doting on ADG brass & their customer service

Deputy819

Admin-First off if this is in the wrong spot please feel free to move.
I just have to pass along my experience with ADG brass and the company's excellent customer service. I'd recently ordered some ADG .300 Win Mag brass for a Savage build that was finished about a month or so ago. I anxiously shot through the 100 new cases so I could get down to some serious load development. During my brass prep of the once fired cases I just happened to notice a spot on one of the necks. It looked like the beginnings of a split neck, but I thought to myself...."No Way should that be happening at this stage with THIS brass".

B9F1144A-209E-4E8E-BBD1-23E86E2C572D.jpeg8E6DA88C-AAB1-4C47-8B3D-3FB0630D5264.jpeg
So, I sent ADG a very nice, professional email with the above photo's and included the lot# ONLY to inform them about it in case there were other customers who might have encountered the same thing. A couple days went by and I received an email from the President of the company who was VERY apologetic and explained that the anomaly was actually called a "fold" and that it sometimes happens at a low rate during the forming of the shell. Said he would replace that case with a new piece right away. Two days later I received a package that contained not only a new piece of brass, but also an ADG hat. Now, THAT my friends is 110% genuine concern for their customer base. Doesn't get any better than that!
9B766C2E-3914-4FDF-91E4-948D5DD85C41.jpegDC47E3AD-A687-4DC2-A0D6-3C5705FECDDE.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.