Does anyone have a CVA optmia PISTOL?

RT2506

I have enjoyed deer hunting with a multiplicity of handguns over the past 40 years. Started out with an old WWII bring back Colt 1911A1 with 200 gr SWC pushed by 7 grs Unique. 50 yards and under were my self imposed shots, dead deer. Killed one deer with a CVA 50 cal. Mountain Pistol at 30 yards with 50 grs FFFG and a round ball, deadly. Various revolvers in multiple calibers and T/C Contender in multiple calibers. Was watching YouTube the other night and saw the CVA Optmia V2 pistol and though that is right down my alley. Was wondering if anyone has one and what are your impressions and what are you shooting in them. Have look everyplace I can think of and NOBODY has them in stock. Am on the notify me when you get one list at a place.

Just for everyone's information. I called CVA and after spending eternity on hold I got to speak with someone. CVA is still making the Optmia V2 pistol but it is a dealer priority item. www.muzzleloader.com is the THE dealer. CVA makes 1 or 2 runs of these pistols a year and usually ships them to the dealer in the summer.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.