Do you like the Beretta A 300 Outlander

Discussion in 'Shotguns And Shotgunning (NOT Slugs)' started by threejones, Oct 26, 2014.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. threejones

threejones Well-Known Member

Like the title says, if you've got one or shot one, what'd ya think? Any issues I should think about with the gun? Pheasant, grouse, duck, geese(rarely) and a bit of skeet/trap(again, rarely).

2. threejones

No bird hunters around here huh?

3. threejones

Why yes, threejones, the A300 is an excellent choice. Eats anything you shove down it, has the lightest recoil of any 12g you'll ever shoot, and the stock adjustments are prefect for a southpaw. Plus a monkey could be trained to clean it in about 30 seconds. Not bad for an $800 gun.

4. Packrat 6

Packrat 6 Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

Does this mean you are recommending it?....:D

Great review! Wish I had one, but will keep it in mind!

Sometimes these posts are just like talking into an empty 55 gallon drum and the only satisfaction you get out of it is that you don't get a differing opinion.

Of course if you do want a differing opinion, about almost anything else, go talk to your wife.

Packrat

shotgun.gif ............................................... Good job.gif

5. Packrat 6

Packrat 6 Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

----, just noticed that i made it to Silver member. Not sure that I want to belong to any organization that would have me! lightbulb

6. threejones

Haha, good stuff there packrat. Yes, I do highly recommend it... now that I bought the ---- thing:D. Jokes aside, it really has been flawless so far. Granted, I got it the day I started the thread, so it hasn't been around too long. But so far it's killed 12 ducks, 1 goose, a pheasant and 4 grouse. Plus a couple hundred clays. It's been ran at -12 to "down-pour" turned "friggin blizzard". It's all the good stuff from an A400, but with a working mans price tag.

7. HTSmith

HTSmith Member

Love mine. Goes bang every time. I could buy 3 of these for what one of the high end Beretta's cost. Hard to beat.

8. wyogeargeek

wyogeargeek Member

Bought and used an old AL2 Beretta, {earlier version of the 300 most parts interchange} this year. Very light to carry, light recoil and flawless function, couldn't ask for more. 20181205_170612.jpg

9. newmexkid

newmexkid Well-Known Member

I just bought a Winchester 101 O/U cause I always wanted an O/U. My next shotgun will be an A300 or the A400. They feel great when you shoulder them.

wyogeargeek likes this.
  10. Clay Target Guy

Clay Target Guy Well-Known Member

We have a lot of kids that shoot the outlander in SCTP clay target practice and competitions. They have 1000's of round thru these guns and all have held up great.