Do you like the Beretta A 300 Outlander

threejones

Like the title says, if you've got one or shot one, what'd ya think? Any issues I should think about with the gun? Pheasant, grouse, duck, geese(rarely) and a bit of skeet/trap(again, rarely).

Why yes, threejones, the A300 is an excellent choice. Eats anything you shove down it, has the lightest recoil of any 12g you'll ever shoot, and the stock adjustments are prefect for a southpaw. Plus a monkey could be trained to clean it in about 30 seconds. Not bad for an $800 gun.

Does this mean you are recommending it?....:D

Great review! Wish I had one, but will keep it in mind!

Sometimes these posts are just like talking into an empty 55 gallon drum and the only satisfaction you get out of it is that you don't get a differing opinion.

Of course if you do want a differing opinion, about almost anything else, go talk to your wife.

Packrat

shotgun.gif...............................................Good job.gif

****, just noticed that i made it to Silver member. Not sure that I want to belong to any organization that would have me! lightbulb

Haha, good stuff there packrat. Yes, I do highly recommend it... now that I bought the **** thing:D. Jokes aside, it really has been flawless so far. Granted, I got it the day I started the thread, so it hasn't been around too long. But so far it's killed 12 ducks, 1 goose, a pheasant and 4 grouse. Plus a couple hundred clays. It's been ran at -12 to "down-pour" turned "friggin blizzard". It's all the good stuff from an A400, but with a working mans price tag.

Love mine. Goes bang every time. I could buy 3 of these for what one of the high end Beretta's cost. Hard to beat.

Bought and used an old AL2 Beretta, {earlier version of the 300 most parts interchange} this year. Very light to carry, light recoil and flawless function, couldn't ask for more.20181205_170612.jpg

We have a lot of kids that shoot the outlander in SCTP clay target practice and competitions. They have 1000's of round thru these guns and all have held up great.

Scholastic Clay Target Program
It is a national program for shooting Trap, Skeet, and Sporting Clays for kids from 4 grade thru collegiate level.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.