• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Divorce sale 11 guns

Skimbleshanks

I need to get a lawyer for a divorce. Pretty bummed that these have to go but hopefully they will find good homes and I can start rebuilding my life after. This is a great community and I could really use some help right now. I'm out of town this weekend and don't remember every detail on all of them but ask any questions and I can get back to you on Monday.

1) Noveske lower build. 16" FN barrel Knights armament handguard. 30 rounds through it. $1500

2) Norinco SKS $500

3) Mosin Nagant. It's been Bubba'd $100

4) Martini Henry. Enfield build 1878 $make offer

5) Seekins Precision pistol build. Kind of a spare parts build. $500

6) 7.5" upper. LaRue handguard, B.E. Meyers m249 flash hider, titanium gasblock. No bcg or charging handle $350

7) Glock G19 gen 3. KMM barrel Zev slide, some trigger parts, 31 rounds fired. $700

SOLD Beretta 950BS 25 Auto. $150

SOLD Smith and Wesson ultralight 38 Special. $300 EDIT: it's an airweight. Model m637

10) Kirby Allen built 338-300 WSM. Remington reciever blue printed, rock creek barrel 1:10 twist, Gre-tan striker, Hollands muzzle break, McMillan adjustable HTG stock. With or without Nightforce SVH. Sweet shooter.
$2500-3100

11) LaRue OBR 20" 308 win. Vltor stock, a few(4 or 5) LaRue 20 round mags. 115 rounds through it. $3100

All these prices are open for negotiation within reason. Thank you all very much.

Attachments

• 20230601_164628.jpg
    20230601_164628.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 454
Last edited:
So sorry to hear about the Divorce. Maybe try to work things out???
If you need to talk to someone please PM me. I have had (4) successful marriages. 🤔

Man #9 went fast was eating dinner and saw Bamban post and wanted seconds.
Looks like Bamban is up first then predmaster 223.
We were interested if it was SS or even steel to do some Laser Engraving on it
Going to start buying firearms to Laser Engrave and post pictures on our website (still building website)

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about the Divorce. Maybe try to work things out???
If you need to talk to someone please PM me. I have had (4) successful marriages.

Man #9 went fast was eating dinner and saw Bamban post and wanted seconds.
Looks like Bamban is up first then predmaster 223.
We were interested if it was SS or even steel to do some Laser Engraving on it
Going to start buying firearms to Laser Engrave and post pictures on our website (still building website)

If I get it, I will ask him to send to you for engraving.

I 2nd @Coyote Shadow Tracker and @Boomstickin. But if you are going down the other road, get a charge card or payment plan from the attorney. No reason to pay in cash up front, they take blood anytime, and they know how to get paid when the assets split. Also, give away or give back any firearms that are not yours to the owners, including any kids nieces or nephews. Beyond that, each will be listed as property and in my state the values add up same as a house or hot tub. If anything you get to keep half or give her a dining room set and keep your Smith and Wesson. Debt is part of the martial property too, just saying. Good luck and I hope you work it out.

DeaSkimbleshaks
Please do not listen to armchair attorneys.
Sorry to hear that you are going through a divorce PLEASE try you work it out. We are praying for you and your wife to come to a good agreement and get back together.
There was something that brought you both together and maybe something to keep you both together. Seek Counsil, your families, your church. Try to keep the good times that you both had together!!!!
if Jill and i can help out in any way please let us know. Check with Jesus! There is nothing better than you both talking with Jesus!!!!
Len & Jill

Yep….I 2nd what @Coyote Shadow Tracker says! There are no problems too big for God to handle. Put God FIRST and talk to him…….just like we talk to each other here…….then add LOVE, FORGIVENESS, HONOR and RESPECT and if it's God's will for you both to remain "one" then it WILL happen! I'd like to recommend pastor Joel Osteen to you during these stressful times and also one of my favorite Bible verses.
IMG_2559.jpeg

(This particular broadcast DIRECTLY impacted ME and my marriage….You HAVE TO get the "Negative" out of the way FIRST in order to hear/see God's plan. Doing things "our way" is what gets us into trouble. Now, do it God's way.)

With brotherly love I wish great things for you BOTH! 👍

Last edited: