• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: DHardy, great seller.

GrantW

Just got off the phone with Darin confirming the rifle made it to me safe and sound.

From the initial for sale thread (see above) all the way through working out the payment, shipping and transfer, Darin was a great guy to work with. He made sure there were no surprises on the rifle or the scope and even went as far as separately packaging the scope and extras and sending them separately. Communication was superb and attention to detail when packaging even more so.

How a fellow takes care of his hunting rifle says a lot. Considering the age of the rifle and the hunts it's been on the rifle was very well taken care of.

Darin, I hope you read this brother and look forward to keeping in touch and hopefully crossing paths with you down the road if I can ever manage to draw in NM.

Buy with confidence when dealing with DHardy.

Just got off the phone with Darin confirming the rifle made it to me safe and sound.

From the initial for sale thread (see above) all the way through working out the payment, shipping and transfer, Darin was a great guy to work with. He made sure there were no surprises on the rifle or the scope and even went as far as separately packaging the scope and extras and sending them separately. Communication was superb and attention to detail when packaging even more so.

How a fellow takes care of his hunting rifle says a lot. Considering the age of the rifle and the hunts it's been on the rifle was very well taken care of.

Darin, I hope you read this brother and look forward to keeping in touch and hopefully crossing paths with you down the road if I can ever manage to draw in NM.

Buy with confidence when dealing with DHardy.
Thanks for posting your thoughtful assessment of him. It helps others feel much better in the overall trading process.

I'd also echo all that you said above, in that Darin was exceptional in a previous transaction with me, as well.

He shipped a product that he had almost dramatically under-sold as to the quality and condition that the item was in. It was a powder thrower that he had described as being in good shape. When it arrived, I was blown away by the outstanding condition and functionality of what I had received!

He's a great guy, and very honest in his dealings.

I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with him in your recent purchase.