• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Desperately needing Berger 135 Classic Hunters 6.5

SO I HUNT

I have two hunts coming up one with my grandson and one for me. Knowing that these bullets are hard to come by, but needing to keep my grandson use to shooting this rifle hoping to find them at sometime in the mean while? Well it never happened and I'm very low on these
If one has any to spare would be greatly appreciated!

I'd like to get a box if I could? He's hunt is December and mine is the end of December. I have 25 left if comes down to it we might have to shoot a different rifle? Poor planing on my part…

I have two hunts coming up one with my grandson and one for me. Knowing that these bullets are hard to come by, but needing to keep my grandson use to shooting this rifle hoping to find them at sometime in the mean while? Well it never happened and I'm very low on these
If one has any to spare would be greatly appreciated!
I have 75 plus I can part with

I contacted burger three weeks ago on the same bullet they told me I might be able to find them in the Early part of next year. Pretty sad, I'm still looking for some myself.