• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Deputy819

FEENIX

Chris is GTG! Excellent communication and prompt responses.

I purchased a rifle stock from him but I was out of town to send payment right away. He sent the rifle stock to me before I can send payment. How cool is that! He is simply an overall good man. Rest assured and deal with confidence.

Thanks Chris.

V/R
Ed

Last edited:

I purchased a rifle stock from him but I was out of town to send payment right away. He sent the rifle stock to me before I can send payment. How cool is that! He is simply an overall good man. Reassured and deal with confidence.

Thanks Chris.

V/R
Ed
That's rare, sounds like a top bloke!
But I have to ask why you couldn't send the payment?
I can send a payment person to person to anyone in the world via paypal & locally via my mobile phone.

That's rare, sounds like a top bloke!
But I have to ask why you couldn't send the payment?
I can send a payment person to person to anyone in the world via paypal & locally via my mobile phone.

Yes, he is and we kept in an effective two-way communication throughout the process. I was out of the CONUS (just got back today) and the form of payment that I arranged with him was with a personal check (I do not carry my personal check when vacationing) and I do not do PayPal except for my LRH membership here. I told him to keep the item until my check clears and he (and so as all the LRH members I have dealt with here) was OK with it. Since he was shipping another item to another LRH member, he opted to ship it anyway to save a trip. He is not in any means obligated to do so but in the process a mutual trust, respect, and understanding was established.

Chris.JPG

You are correct, this is a rare occasion and he is indeed a top bloke and that's why I noted: "He is simply an overall good man."

Given the opportunity, I will definitely return the favor ... and I think he knows that.

Ed

Last edited:

I purchased a rifle stock from him but I was out of town to send payment right away. He sent the rifle stock to me before I can send payment. How cool is that! He is simply an overall good man. Reassured and deal with confidence.

Thanks Chris.

V/R
Ed
I see both of your names on posts here every day you become quite familiar to me I feel we know each other and would expect nothing less that's what friends do for friends

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.