• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **DELETE**custom lightweight hunting rifle**FOUND**

onpoint

I am looking for a custom lighter weight hunting rifle. Looking for something in to 7 to 8 pound range. 6mm to 7mm caliber range. Must have proof of accuracy. I am going to look here before ordering one from GA precision. PM me or email [email protected]

I am not really wanting something to light.

Re: WTB custom lightweight hunting rifle

Del, getting too old to carry them? :)

Biebs

Last edited:

I am going to put this on hold for now to see how much it will cost for GA to shave some weight off my non typical 308. Thanks for the 2 guys who responded. I will let you no if that is not a good option.

Jon, Not to old to do it just smart enough to try and not do it. LOL

Good point...no medals are awarded for carrying the heaviest rifle :)

Funny how you don't realize that until you get a little older and you've drug a 9 or 10 pound rifle up the hill for a few years.:)

Yes, or a 1/4 of a Moose a mile over the tundra :-(

Cost vs weight savings would not be a good thing to do. So back to looking. GA Percision or gunwerks rifles will be first choice.

You might want to consider at least looking at the Forbes rifles. Very accurate and very light at a very reasonable price. Just food for thought.

I have owned one before. Not what I am looking for. I don't want a 5lb rifle looking for something between the super lights and the long range shooter stuff. I have 3 of the long range shooters. To heavy for carrying, looking for one I can carry in the 7 to 9 LB with optics.

Recent Posts