• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance xm, mdt acc

arich

I will part out rifle if I can get buyers lined up. 6.5 prc barrel goes with action.

6.5 PRC

Defiance deviant tactical xm action nitride

Trigger tech diamond two stage trigger.

MDT ACC XM chassis with full interior weight kit, butt stock weight, heavy bag rider and exterior weights (not pictured)

29" Hawk hill 8 twist heavy palma barrel chambered, threaded, and coated by Straight shot gunsmithing.

Barrel and action have 400 rounds on them.

Area 419 hellfire muzzle brake.

Scope and bipod not included.

I also have an additional brux 7mm 8 twist 31" heavy varmint barrel blank and adg 7 saum brass that can be purchased with barreled action or rifle, but will not be sold separately.

Action only $1300

Barreled action $1650 or 1900 with brake and TT Diamond two stage.

Chassis $1200 with all weights and two 10 round mags.

located in ND
Usps money order or bank check. Shipping cost on buyer.
20221222_154528.jpg
20221222_154505.jpg
20221222_154459.jpg

Last edited:
I will part out rifle if I can get buyers lined up. 6.5 prc barrel goes with action.

6.5 PRC

MDT ACC XM chassis with full interior weight kit, butt stock weight, heavy bag rider and exterior weights (not pictured)

29" Hawk hill 8 twist heavy palma barrel chambered, threaded, and coated by Straight shot gunsmithing.

I also have an additional brux 7mm 8 twist 31" heavy varmint barrel blank and adg 7 saum brass that can be purchased with barreled action or rifle, but will not be sold separately.

Barreled action $1800 or 2200 with brake and TT Diamond two stage.

located in ND
View attachment 421360
View attachment 421361
View attachment 421364

6.5 PRC

Barreled action $1800 or 2200 with brake and TT Diamond two stage.

located in ND
View attachment 421360
View attachment 421361
View attachment 421364
Very interested, could you send me more photos of the action please.

Thanks,
Very interested, could you send me more photos of the action please.

Thanks

I might have an issue. The build I'm doing I want a floor plate mag. Not accurate mags like my other one. I'm betting this action was for a control feed from a magazine. I could be wrong, let me know

Thanks

Last edited:
I might have an issue. The build I'm doing I want a floor plate mag. Not accurate mags like my other one. I'm betting this action was for a control feed from a magazine. I could be wrong, let me know

Thanks
Unfortunately it appears you are correct.
20230102_123530.jpg