• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance Deviant Ultralight LA Magnum Bolt Also have 7MM Bartlein barrel

Martinmc1

I have to many guns and projects going... I am going to put this out for sale, Brand new action. Right hand, long action, Magnum bolt face. RUM feed lips cut for Wyatt's extended mag. deep flutes on bolt, M16 style extractor. Will fit a Remington foot print stock. Very nice action. $1385 shipped from me to FFL

I also have a bartlein .284/7mm 28" finish twist fluted barrel 1:8 5r rifling. Sendero contour that I will sell but action must sell first or sell with action. $535 shipped
image.jpg
IMG_1985.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
IMG_2007.JPG

Last edited:
What is the shortest the barrel could finish? Could you get it down to 25-26"

Posted pic to show where fluting ends. Barrel is 29" can be finished as long as 28". 26" will be close to the flutes but should work.

The RUM feed lips help with cartridges that have the wider shoulder. Such as 300 RUM, 28/30 Nosler, 7MM RUM etc. action works for magnum cartridges as well. bullets feed up from the box or magazines easier.

Action has been cut for Wyatt's extended Box and you can use BDL, Or DBM if you prefer.