• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Deviant Hunter Lapua Mag. Action Single Shot

Coyote Dan

Its black Nitrite , has about 300 rds on it, its on a Pierce 300 Norma, its smooth as glass and works great, Im only selling cause I cant put a 50 Moa. base on it for my long range stuff. Cant get pics to work on my PC but I think I can send you pics from my phone, sorry. About 1400.00 to your door or best offer. Thank you and be safe everyone.

Price drop, 1350. TYD

Last edited:
2700 yds. is my personal best , needed 126.5 minutes to hit the plate, my scope bottomed out at 116 min. so I had to hold over 10.5 for elevation and 10.5 left for wind with hash marks in the scope. with 338 Imp. This is the only bad habit I have so I guess Im pretty boring, tried to warn the wife before we got hitched 29 years ago and shes still chewing my 6.5

Ya I like the Ivey too but dont think it will fit, I have an Era_tac and a Masterpeace and an American Rifle Company mount too with built in Moa. but they are all to short.

Burris XTR signature rings with the 20 minute inserts can get you 40 minutes.Wish action was mag bolt face , not lapua !!

you just have to get your self a 300 or 338 Lapua , I have two of each, if you take turns they last twice as long

Reactions: PPR