• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance Deviant Hunter Barreled Action by Area 419

Lobber

I have this listed in Gun Parts, but should also have it here. Link to the details in Gun Parts Classifieds:

Last edited:
Top, good deal to be had! Priced well below parts cost, and this was smithed by one of the best in the industry!

Might consider partial trade of a Defiance AntiX action, or similar.

Heck of a deal here considering the parts list, premium gunsmithing, and proven accuracy!

-Defiance Deviant Hunter LA: $1745+$125 for Nitride= $1870
-Timney Calvin Elite Trigger: $230
-Hawk Hill Barrel: $400
-Area419 hellfire direct thread brake: $110
-Seamless Thread Protector: $50
-Redding Competition Die set: : $315
***Parts Total: $2975***

Above parts list does not include premium gunsmithing and Cerakote, which adds approximately $1090, for an approximate build price for this barreled action plus dies of $4065!!!

Also not included in the price is the additional brass and ammo that I'll throw in at no additional cost.

Price down to $2300 shipped for everything, but still taking offers!

Also considering parting out, so let me know if you are interested in any parts!

Now asking $2250 shipped for everything, including the Redding Competition 3-die set, brass, and ammo.

Willing to part out if of interest.

Heck of a deal here considering the parts list, premium gunsmithing, and proven accuracy!

-Defiance Deviant Hunter LA: $1745+$125 for Nitride= $1870
-Timney Calvin Elite Trigger: $230
-Hawk Hill Barrel: $400
-Area419 hellfire direct thread brake: $110
-Seamless Thread Protector: $50
-Redding Competition Die set: : $315
***Parts Total: $2975***

Above parts list does not include premium gunsmithing and Cerakote, which adds approximately $1090, for an approximate build price for this barreled action plus dies of $4065!!!

Also not included in the price is the additional brass and ammo that I'll throw in at no additional cost.
What caliber is it chambered in on that barrel