• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance Deviant 22-243AI Bartlein Nightforce ATACR.

Farmerbrown32

I have a 22-243ai built on a defiance deviant action with a 28" bartlein barrel with 1-7 twist. Has a grayboe renegade stock with ptg bottom metal for aics mags. This rifle is built using only the best components from start to finish. It shoots the 75 grain amax Very well. Very simple to load for, just neck down a 243 win load and fire form. Very accurate with fire forming loads also. Has just over 200 rds through it for load development and fire forming. Shoots the 75 amax at 3620 verified with my g7 rangefinder which is a laser beam. The action has a 20 moa rail machined into the action and is the smoothest action i have ever felt. Has a timney trigger. Has a gen 1 nightforce atacr 5-25x56 HSZS MOAR RETICLE with nightforce ultralight rings and hollands level.Love it just want to build something in a 6.5 caliber and have plenty of other hotrod .22 cal guns. Have brass and redding dies to go with. Can sell without scope if wanted for 2k less. Weighs 14lbs all rigged up. Looking for 5500$ for whole setup with brass and dies. Or would sell without scope for 3500. Will consider trades for other high end bolt action or semiautomatic platforms. Really like cz scorpions, kriss vectors, all FNH guns, glocks, sig sauers. Also interested in gold and silver for trade. Really thinking i want a 6.5 caliber of some kind, 26 nosler, 6.5-300wby, maybe 6.5 creedmore. Just let me know what you have. Text or message on here. G7 rangefinder bipod, suppressor and 1yr old not included. Like remington 700.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5894.jpg
    IMG_5894.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 13