• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance anti-x bolt knob

adk hunter

Short story long. I have a knob to sell and was trying to come up with a fair price. With the Father's day and the anniversary of Dad's passing two years ago coming up I found myself asking what would Dad do? Well, he would give it to someone who needed it more than he did. SO! Cover the shipping and I'll get it headed your way!! Pass it on and Semper Fi.
tempImageGrGQvW.png
PM and we will work out the details...

That is a heck of a deal and I am sure you dad would be proud of you.

I don't know need one but what knob are you putting on your action? I keep looking at the AnTi-X action but the stories I have heard of ocular clearance issues have kept me from placing an order.

I got their tear drop model. Ordered and received in a weeks time. I like the ergonomics better. Was around $45.00

I actually wasn't in love with the integral mounts but a set of low's put things where they belong and come to the eye naturally. Still can slip my thumb under the scope and bolt. I put a vx-5 3-18x44 and there is plenty of room under the bell. I think 50 would be fine. Any larger and you may have to go to Mid height.

I know on a hunt it won't matter but the relief cuts are going to accumulate crap especially under the rings. I am leaving it in the silver and have designed the stock colors and barrel to go with the action. Heck, I got a trigger here and it came with a gold finish on the safety and it goes perfectly with my gold ring Leupold. At least that's my story!

That is a heck of a deal and I am sure you dad would be proud of you.

I don't know need one but what knob are you putting on your action? I keep looking at the AnTi-X action but the stories I have heard of ocular clearance issues have kept me from placing an order.
No clearance issues for me with my AnTi Xs.
S&B PMII 5-20×50US in Badger Ordinance "Low" .92" 34mm rings
Premier Heritage 5-25×56 in Seekins "Low" .92" 34mm rings
ZCO 420 4-20×50 in ARC M10 "Low" .94" 36mm rings

Close? Yes, very. Clearance issues? Nope.
20211114_092953.jpg

20211114_074053.jpg

20211107_112320.jpg

20220430_074459.jpg

Good for you Brother !
That's why I like this Forum !
Just full of good People!

I will be testing a Defiance action here very shortly!

Rum Man

Recent Posts