• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance ANTI X actions w nitride landed today

I'm looking for an anti la mag
I have actions arriving almost weekly. Not sure what I get until they show up. Ill have a pile of anti and antix in medium/700 sa and la coming between now and may. ANTIX xm will be arriving in june as will the manners lrh for them. Any body that wants to put there name on one can send a check and Ill deposit it when they arrive and are ready to ship. Sending a check will also save you 2.5%. Doing it this way will ensure your name is on one when it comes in. I don't wanna take a order and pre pay w a credit card. They charge 2.5% and then if you decide to cancel before they arrive and I have to give a refund they charge another 2.5% to reverse the charge. Vs a check I would just shred and dispose of it if you cancel. SEND ME A PM if you wanna get your name on one in advance.

Last edited:
Defiance ANTIX LA MAG BF landed on the shelf today. The come with full nitride. $1550 shipped if paid by cc. 1510 if paid by check, MO, etc. I have manners eh1 stocks on the shelf for them.

ANTIX SA mag and 308 bf are on the shelf as well with full nitride. 1500 for the sa. 1465 if paid by check, mo etc.

defiance antiX.jpg

Defiance ANTIX LA MAG BF landed on the shelf today. The come with full nitride. $1550 shipped if paid by cc. 1510 if paid by check, MO, etc. I have manners eh1 stocks on the shelf for them.

ANTIX SA mag and 308 bf are on the shelf as well with full nitride. 1500 for the sa. 1465 if paid by check, mo etc.

View attachment 354425
I need to sell/swap a Curtis Valor. Any interest NiB never had a barrel spun on.